HGC has launched a free Mobile Video Conferencing Solution to allow companies to assist their employees to work from home and reduce the operational impact of the coronavirus, as well as the risk of it spreading through the community.
HGC is now offering HGC UC (Unified Communications) Mobile Video Conferencing Service for free for 3 months* to existing customers to help SME customers stay connected with employees and business partners without disruption. Businesses can conduct video conferences through the HGC UC mobile app to stay in close contact with their customers, business partners and staff, and to run their businesses as usual.
HGC UC unified communication solution integrates business voice and mobile communication services. Its mobile video conferencing service allows users to set up an online platform with a designated phone number, allowing participants to conduct video conferences and share screens in real-time. The flexible communication mode also enables businesses to maintain continuity of operation regardless of location.
*Terms and Conditions:
1. The offer is valid until 30 April 2020.
2. HGC UC is provided by HGC Global Communications Limited (“HGC”) and the Offer is applicable to designated business customers. Offer valid while stocks last.
3. Each company can enjoy the Offer once, and the Offer cannot be used in conjunction with other promotional offers.
4. 3 months HGC UC mobile video conferencing service offer includes a basic UC phone number with 3 video conference seats. No hardware or device is included.
5. HGC UC service plan and the Offer are subject to other terms and conditions. HGC reserves the right to change the service fee, content, terms and conditions of the services without prior notice. HGC shall have the right of final decision in case of any dispute.
HGC Global Communications Limited may, directly or through its affiliated companies, agents and/or business partners1, use my personal data2(“Personal Data”) for direct marketing of the services and/or products as set out below.
Please select the box(es) below to indicate you do not consent to any of the items and HGC Global Communications Limited shall not use the Personal Data for direct marketing
If at any time in the future you do not wish HGC Global Communications Limited, its affiliated companies, agents and/or business partners in providing you with any information for direct marketing of the aforesaid products and services relating to HGC Global Communications Limited, its affiliated companies and business partners, please contact us via email email@example.com, or by mail to PO Box 33, Tsuen Wan Post Office, Hong Kong or call HGC Global Communications Limited’s Customer Services Hotline 1220 (Voice/IDD Service) / 1222 (Internet Service). If you inform us via email or by post, our customer service representative will contact you for verification purpose.