Meet and share documents whenever needed
Now you can call multi-party audio-conferences and online meetings with colleagues, business partners or clients at geographically-dispersed locations – all at a moment’s notice. You can also share documents or your computer screen to aid discussion.
Get things done faster and save travelling time and cost by using OneTouch Conferencing service.
OneTouch Conferencing charges on a per-minute basis, so no monthly subscription is payable. You pay ONLY for minutes used.
Key service features
- Facilitates audio as well as web conferencing, plus screen and whiteboard sharing among a maximum of 150 parties
- Provides access numbers for 42 destinations
- Tight security uses personal access codes
- Make calls via a portal or use phone lines to dial-in for web conferencing
- Record meetings including the audio and screen sharing element
- Meetings can be ad hoc or scheduled
Register to get up to $1,500 service credit* for using OneTouch Basic Conferencing
HGC is pleased to launch a new web conferencing feature for OneTouch Basic Conferencing service. Apart from conducting multi-party audio-conferences with colleagues, business partners or clients at geographically-dispersed locations, you can simultaneously share documents or your computer desktop screen to all the meeting participants to aid discussion – all at a moment’s notice. Get things done faster and save travelling time and cost by using OneTouch Basic Conferencing service.
You will be entitled to receiving a monthly service credit of HK$500 per month for the first 3 months* totalling up to HK$1,500, when signing up to OneTouch Basic Conferencing service. Offer valid until 30 June, 2018.
* For details, please refer to the “Destination” under the “Dial in rate” of the “Tariff” above.
* Terms & Conditions:
1. The Offer is valid until 30 June 2018 and while stocks last.
2. The Offer is applicable to new business customer for OneTouch Basic Conferencing service only. Existing OneTouch Conferencing (including OneTouch Basic and OneTouch Plus service plans) customers are not eligible to enjoy the Offer.
3. Applicable to first 3 consecutive monthly invoices after successful registration.
4. Each Business Registration No. (B.R.) is entitled to enjoy the Offer for once only.
5. The unused credit of HK$500 in each monthly invoice is not transferrable and will be forfeited and cannot be carried forward to next monthly invoice.
6. The account must be in good standing i.e. no outstanding payment in order to be eligible for the Offer.
7. HGC shall have the right of final decision in case of any dispute.
For service details, please contact us.